I don't know how to fix this problem, but I do know of the way to work
around it. Simply use HTTPService to call a file on your server (still
in your sandbox), which then calls Picasa and does whatever magic it
needs to get your data. Even though this is outside of your sandbox,
Flex has no idea where your file gets its data from and so it doesn't
care about the sandbox violation. For example, you can use a PHP file
to connect with Picasa then get whatever data it needs. Then
print/echo that data to the PHP page as XML and set the resultFormat
parameter of HTTPService to "e4x".

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, David Pariente <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I did a website that gets xml data from picasa website.
> Locally worked perfect, but it complains about security when i
upload the site to my server.

> I heard something about the crossdomain.xml file...but...i just read
that the file should be in the destiny server, not mine, so does that
meant that i will never be able to access picasa??