You are going to have to pull out your coding hat on this one.

Open the source to DataGrid.as and DataGridBase, examine the way the columns
are rendered. Then extend either the appropriate classes and override the
methods that layout the header and columns.

If I can find the time, I'll try it, but that is how you would start.

Good luck.

Rob

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 7:46 AM, Niraj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Hi:
> I want to have the column headers on the left, rather than on the top
> on a datagrid. Is there some way i can modify the datagrid to have
> this kind of structure
>
> Header1 DataColumn11 DataColumn12 DataColumn13 DataColumn14
> Header2 DataColumn21 DataColumn22 DataColumn23 DataColumn24
> Header3 DataColumn31 DataColumn32 DataColumn33 DataColumn34
> Header4 DataColumn41 DataColumn42 DataColumn43 DataColumn44
>
> Thanks

Regards,
Rob Rusher

Adobe Certified AIR, Connect, ColdFusion MX and Flex Instructor
m: 303-885-7044
im: robrusher