The OP needs to buy a license to the charting components if they want to
compile them.  Compiliing them for someone else is illegal.  The license is for
single-use only.  You could argue, "well, I compiled some source code with a
legal copy, so it's legal",- I don't think Adobe's lawyers would see it that
way.  You're compiling somene else's project so they can get around the license
issue, and I think that gets pretty dicey.   Imagine if someone setup a
business, "Hey, I'll compile your flex project for you for $9.95, so you never
have to buy the full Pro version with charting."  Hmph.  Even if you could get
away with  it legally, I think it's fairly unethical.  But then there are the
types who don't buy music or movies either.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Global Technology & Operations & Global Risk L&LD
eTools & Multimedia

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community
<blocked::http://sharepoint.bankofamerica.com/sites/tlc/flash/default.aspx>

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning ideas and
technologies?
Check out our internal  GT&O Innovative Learning Blog
<blocked::http://sharepoint.bankofamerica.com/sites/ddc/rd/blog/default.aspx>
& subscribe
<blocked::http://sharepoint.bankofamerica.com/sites/ddc/rd/blog/_layouts/SubNew.aspx?List=\{41BD3FC9-BB07-4763-B3AB-A6C7C99C5B8D\}&Source=http://sharepoint.bankofamerica.com/sites/ddc/rd/blog/Lists/Posts/Archive.aspx>
 .