--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Clark Hess" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>OKOKOKOK, Im using flex and i need to put a swf publicity on my
panel, im using swfloader and after publicity is on the end i need
to go to another panel or canvas using a viewstack. but i need to go
to the other canvas after the publicity ends and do ti
automatically.
im using a viewstack an i was thinking in goto another selected
index when the publicity end but how i know on my code if the
movieclip ended?.... what do you thing about not to use a viewstack
and use a panel and when the publicity end load the next swf on the
same panel? i dont know what to do , maybe some event when the swf
ends. could you help me?
> SWFLoader has a content property.  As soon as it is fully loaded
and content
> is defined, try something like this.
>
> var movie:MovieClip = mySwfLoader.content as MovieClip;
> movie.addEventListener( ... uhhh
>
> Actually, I've never worked with flash movieclips in as3 (I've
only used
> flex stuff).  Why doesn't movieclip have an "end" or "stop"
event???

> I guess you could always use enterFrame as the event handler, and
check for
> the last frame in good old as2 style
>
> On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 9:18 AM, carloveparade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> >   --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders%
40yahoogroups.com>, "Sean

<carlos.robinson@>