hi,
i have an application written using the spring framework and i used to
extend all my controllers e.g an exception handler would be like
"public class ExceptionResolver extends SimpleMappingExceptionResolver"

when we extend such resolvers or the abstractcontroller we need to
implement the methods which return a type of ModelView as shown below.
e.g
public ModelAndView resolveException( HttpServletRequest request,
            HttpServletResponse response, Object handler, Exception
exception )

Can we use this ModelView in flex in any way?  if we cannot do it
directly, then is there a way the standard spring controllers in our
servlets, and use FLEX as the UI end.