Hey guys,

It seems there's some pop3 code, but it's trapped in IFBIN. Which looked
hella dodgey until I found it was something Ted (on Flex) wrote. Why the
hell did we need another closed system to share code when we already have
this "internet" dealie I've heard so much about? But I digress.

It sure doesn't work :)

Does anybody know why IFBIN doesn't work (OS X)? I'm assuming there was some
server-side widget that's now dead?

More importantly, does anybody actually have a copy of the pop3 code lying
around they can point me to or send me off-list?

Cheers,
-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]