Web Development Samurai

You will take part in designing and building the front end of our web
applications from the ground up, using today's cutting edge
technologies such as Flex, Ajax, Rails, HTML, and CSS.

Required Skills:
+ Flex, CSS, XHTML, Ajax, Javascript, ActionScript
+ Proven portfolio of exceptional web sites or web applications
+ 3+ years of experience developing in web technoligies
+ Back end web technologies is a plus -- Java MVC frameworks
(spring/struts and hibernate), Ruby on Rails

This is a full-time position in our Waltham, MA office.
HIGHLY competitive compensation/benefits package!

Contact Joshua Anderson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) for more information.