Hi All,

just joined this group but have been reviewing it for "how tos" in
flex for the last 6 months.  Well here is my question: i was wondering
if there is any way that one can manipulate the desktop using flash?
Any help, or direction much appreciated.

Some background, i am trying to build a moving desktop a la
Dreamscape(or is it dreamscene) for vista ultimate.  This is more of a
personal project in which i hope to learn about leaving small memory
footprints, video optimization, cpu cycle optimizations, general
application optimizations, as well as application architecting among
other things.

I have tried using flash.desktop but that really does not have
anything useful that i could find.  I have gone through the Screen
package, but have failed to find anything that would be useful.

Thanks.