I tried to create a log of the error and here is what I got..!!

    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecTask.runExecute(ExecTask.java:636)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecTask.runExec(ExecTask.java:662)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecTask.execute(ExecTask.java:487)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
    at
org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:105)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:385)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1329)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1298)
    at
org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
    at
org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.EclipseDefaultExecutor.executeTargets(EclipseDefaultExecutor.java:32)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1181)
    at
org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.InternalAntRunner.run(InternalAntRunner.java:423)
    at
org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.InternalAntRunner.main(InternalAntRunner.java:137)

any clue, what would be the problem..!!! isnt there a ASDoc GUI tool that
can just get all this right?

regards,
Varun Shetty