Sounds like a simple question and easily answered by a search, but
considering my own "search-fu" and not really finding anything
specifically relating to my question after my search I decided just to
post this.

In the app I'm working on, the user can print out reports by selecting
two dates and getting info on orders placed between those two dates.
How it works thus far is that the user picks the two dates from two
date chooser controls, and clicks the button. How the report itself is
generated and displayed doesn't apply here, I just need to figure out
how to get the info I need from the database.

All my dates are saved in the database(SQL Lite as text) using
something like this:

transactionStatement.parameters[":dateUpdated"] = new Date().toString();

This keeps it in the format the user is most familiar with. However
I'm not exactly sure how comparisons can be done to find a date
between too others since they're not exactly numbers. Basically this
all boils down to, what do I need to do to find all dates which fall
between two selected dates?

Thanks in advance,
Brian Ross Edwards,
Tech-Connect LLC