You may need to create custom header renderers.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dan Vega
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 8:40 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] DataGrid Header Styles

I have some custom styles for my datagrid that apply to all datagrids.
My problem is that the rows of the grid get a rollover color close to
black and the text is white. The problem is with the header. When I roll
over the header the background color is black but so is the text so I
can not tell what the text says. Also the arrows are black so you never
see those. Is there a way to customize all of this or just tell the
header to act normal (don't apply styles)?

DataGrid {
    textRollOverColor:#ffffff;
    rollOverColor:#242424;
    selectionColor:#242424;