I do get compiler warnings...just "no type declaration" for several things:
Severity and Description        Path    Resource        Location
Creation Time   Id
1008: parameter 'txt_str' has no type declaration.      metasoft.console_7-
15/src/productsView     ProductFilterPanel.mxml line 967        1216288051153
538460
1008: parameter 'txt_str' has no type declaration.      metasoft.console_7-
15/src/productsView     ProductFilterPanel.mxml line 967        1216288065214
538581
1008: return value for function 'addTrack' has no type declaration.
metasoft.console_7-
15/src/productsView     Compare.mxml    line 92 1216150616194   523001
1008: return value for function 'addTrack' has no type declaration.
metasoft.console_7-
15/src/productsView     Compare.mxml    line 92 1216150637945   523181

Do you think those warnings will cause the issue?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Tom Chiverton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wednesday 16 Jul 2008, wiley_jacobs1 wrote:
> > I'm having he same issue, it's been going on for 6 months. For me, the
> > loader doesn't even come up with the regular player, it's just the blue
> > background background. Does anybody have a solution for this? The debug
> > player works fine
>
> And there are no errors thrown or warnings trace()'ed at run time with the
> debug player ?
> No compiler warnings ?
> Does a simple test app also have this problem ? Using the command line
> compiler or Builder ?
>
> --
> Tom Chiverton

> This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.
>
> Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and
> Wales under
registered number OC307980 whose registered office address is at Halliwells
LLP, 3
Hardman Square, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3EB.  A list of members is
available for
inspection at the registered office. Any reference to a partner in relation to
Halliwells LLP
means a member of Halliwells LLP.  Regulated by The Solicitors Regulation
Authority.

> CONFIDENTIALITY
>
> This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named above and may
> be
confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee you must not
read it and
must not use any information contained in nor copy it nor inform any person
other than
Halliwells LLP or the addressee of its existence or contents.  If you have
received this email
in error please delete it and notify Halliwells LLP IT Department on 0870 365
2500.