It seemed to have taken that but now it's still not pulling the data in
as I would expect it.

The getItemAt(x) in reading looks like it would pull in the whole record
at 'x'.  However, it won't let me refer to the record as
getItemAt(0).strEMail since it doesn't know strEMail exists in that
collection.

In structures (in C++/Coldfusion/etc...) I had to define the variable
names within the structure.  However, in AS3 I just defined the
variable:

[Bindable] public var acUser:ArrayCollection = new ArrayCollection();

How do I access the strEMail from the array collection (or at least tell
the Flex compiler that the variable really does exist).

Thanks

 sj