I have a DataGrid where one of the columns is a TextArea control as the
itemEditor.

When I edit a cell in the column with the TextArea editor, the TextArea
opens up to a height equivalent to
three rows of data in the grid. The editor works fine; in fact it's been
working this way for some time.

But recently, we enabled horizontal and vertical grid lines on the grid.
When the TextArea editor opens up,
the datagrid horizontal grid lines are drawn across the top of the control.

I've verified that the TextArea control is not inheriting the styles related
to grid lines
I've verified that the TextArea backgroundAlpha is 1; i.e. the text on the
rows underneath the editor is not
showing through.

So as near as I can tell, the grid is drawing the gridlines on top of the
editor.

Curiously, I also have a PopUpButton editor type - it does not have grid
lines drawn across when the dropdown
area that appears when the button is activated.

Is this a known issue? Is there a workaround?

Thanks