Legitimate question... I just re-ran twice (once IE & once FF) to make
sure I had the box checked... yes, it's checked.

What throws me is that memory profiling is fine, and I do get a
Performance Profile that shows all of the called methods and the
number times the methods are called... just no timing statistics and
the Method Statistics drill-down is empty (no callers or callees.

It's strange.