hm yes, we need to vote for it, I have filed a fr
so go and vote
https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FP-247

I suspect that we will have it, probably something that wil come a
long with the OpenScreen Project. So we dont have to start writing
code to PS3, WII and so on! Just a thought :)

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Winscot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>