Hi All,

My application has a global data model representing a file system. I
have a tree control allowing users to navigate the file system
directories. I am using a global data model so that rename, delete,
add operations automatically propogate to other UIComponents bound to
file children collections.

So I need my trees data provider to be bound to a collection with
branch and leaf nodes but only display ItemRenderers for branch nodes.
I needed a custom TreeIR and I thought I could just set its visible
and includeInLayout properties but it is not working. I think I can do
this in the TreeIR by overriding createChildren(), updateDisplayList
and measure to do nothing with a leaf node but it feels like I should
be using a custom Tree impl to actualy just ignore those leaf nodes.

I also tried to use itemToItemRenderer and return null for leafs but
they are still drawn...

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg