[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 > Hello,
 >
 > This is a simple example of a VideoDisplay and veiwsource is available
 > for this application.
 > http://reenie.org/test/scrubTest/ScrubTest.html
 >
 > The Hslider is being used as a scrubber to move the video playhead. It
 > works fine until I add the second panel, which is empty. Even then, it
 > works fine until you scroll the page up and down. Then the Hslider
 > moves to the top, and is not functional anymore.
 >
 > What is causing this problem and how do I fix it ?

Apparently, it is some kind of bug with the control bar. When I take the
Hslider out of the control bar, the problem goes away as in this example,

http://reenie.org/test/ScrubTest2/ScrubTest.html

However, now I have another problem, the video in the second example is
a youtube flv file  and it doesnt work with the scrubber. Any idea why ?
Is there anyway around it ?

The scrubber shows progress, but now it is a continuous black line and
you can't change the position. The Youtube video does has metadata and I
can look at it , but I don't know what in particular to look for.