From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Yohanes
Iwan Sugiarto
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 6:56 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Only last row shown from dataservice result
(Hibernate+LCDS)

Hi,

I'm using hibernate & LCDS 2.51
Using dataservices, result gets filled into an ArrayCollection, which is then
bound to a Datagrid.

My object uses composite ID, which already have the hashCode and equals methods
in the identity object.
Now the problem is only the last row is shown in the datagrid.
The rest are just blank rows and when I clicked on the blank row, the "Cannot
access property.... null object reference" error pops out.

Everything seems normal based on the log (especially when the object gets
serialized)

Have anyone experience this behaviour before?
I've read somewhere about this similar case in adobe bug reports, but I'm not
really sure if this case is a known bug or merely my bad code.
Any comments are greatly appreciated.
Thanks
--
/ i w a n