Hi Alex,

Thanks for the tip. The problem for me though - is that I'm trying to
learn how the Mate Framework functions and I have no idea how to
access the TileList's selectedIndex from the class handling the RO
event response. Or any other UI component for that matter.

Hell, I'm not even making sense to myself anymore ;)