We need to build a Flex 2 project that uses Flex Charting. Is it
possible to download Flex Charting 2? All Adobe Flex Charting 2 links
seem to point to FlexBuilder 3. I know that FlexBuilder 3 includes the
Flex 2 SDK: with the pro version (that includes Flex 3 Charting), is it
possible to build a project with the Flex 2 SDK but using Flex 3
Charting? We're not ready to update the project to Flex 3 yet (we hope
to do this very soon, but not immediately). Has anyone ran into similar
issues before? I know that boxed versions of FlexBuilder 2 are available
from places like Amazon, but this is really sort of a one-time
build--the watermarks are not important and shortly afterwards we're
planning to move to Flex 3.

Thanks,
--
Maciek Sakrejda