Hi Tim,

On the text field if I remove the focusSkin yes, it then uses the red border as it should. But on the combo box and numeric stepper I can confirm that the validation is working fine - when I mouse over the field it still brings up the red tooltip to the right hand side, it's just not giving me the outline on the control itself. And importantly you can see from the css below that my combo box doesn't even have a focusskin specified.

I've discovered that if I use the tab button to move focus onto the combobox after validation has failed, then the focus border appears and is red - but it won't appear by itself.

I would have assumed that you could provide a focusskin and then the component would still draw the red border, but I can't find any references for it. Can anyone tell me how to do this? There doesn't seem to be a skin option for the error border itself.

Toby