Note:
   Did not had to install 7171 I was using it on 1.8.0.3 and working
   I hear the dong of the computer when I turn on the Flex

- Tim reminded me to reset the DB. (I had not thought of it since I could not talk to the radio. Then I did the reset in in Demo mode) - After the DB reset the initialize of PowerSDR goes further and I get The Setup Wizard. I select Flex5000, next &Finished. Then I get the message. Driver Error "Error opening radio driver".
When I click OK the message disapears. When I check Setup it shows:

   Radio Model: Flex-5000

   Driver: ASIO
   Input: ASIO FlexRadio
   Output: ASIO FlexRadio
   Mixer: Speakers (FlexRadio Audio)

  The sound card selection shows "Unsupported Card"

Looks mixed up to me!!!!
John, ve3dvv



Dudley Hurry wrote:
John,

You might have tried to over install or did not do a reboot after you removed a previous FireWire driver. Un-install the FireWire driver, make sure that you REBOOT before you re-install the 7171 FireWire driver.
Then turn the radio back on after the last reboot.

73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ



John Vandenberg wrote:
Win7-32
PowerSDR just times out during initializing and then this message pops up.
   Radio not Found: Switch to Demo mode?
       Error communicating with radio.........etc

- The Flex is visible in Device manager
- Driver is working (can do Flashing)

What is wrong? Any ideas?

John ve3dvv

_______________________________________________
Flexedge mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge. It is used for posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are using alpha and beta versions of the software.





_______________________________________________
Flexedge mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge.  It is used for 
posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are 
using alpha and beta versions of the software.

Reply via email to