This was a good experiment. It let me know that there is lots of interest in this.

After Rick's email came (the tenth one) I decided to put it up here.

I sent this to Mike (whose email arrived first) and I will send it to eveyone now. Sorry for being devious. The diversity form enable yoga is ctrl-alt-R BUT READ MY RESPONSE TO MIKE.


"
Hee Hee!

ctrl-alt-R (for radar which you will know why as soon as you hit it). It is not fully stabilized yet. I have found that I am completely able to thread lock the code with sync, enable on the form if the "moon is the right house". Once enabled, it works like a charm. When you tune, hit sync and start dialing for best signal on the radar scope.

Bob


On 1/21/2010 5:32 PM, Mike Schelly wrote:
> Bob, what is the three keystoke salute it invoke the screen?
>
> Mike K4EAR

"



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [FlexEdge] Diversity
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 23:21:57 -0000
From: <[email protected]>
To: Bob McGwier <[email protected]>

Bob,
...and the 3 key strokes to access the "hidden form" are ?????
Rick
__________________________
__________________________
Rick Bischoff - K7ET
San Diego, Ca.  ([email protected])
Fallon, Nv.  ([email protected])



_______________________________________________
Flexedge mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge.  It is used for 
posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are 
using alpha and beta versions of the software.

Reply via email to