Great..   I don't have a TI chip FW,  but heard that it was much more
efficient.

Gee I had not turned on a radio this evening,  I'll have to take a listen.



73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ
FlexRadio Systems

(512) 250-8595
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.flex-radio.com

"Tune in excitement!" ™



On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 9:34 PM, Tim Taylor <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Dudley,
> I am now using the 1394 OHCI (Legacy) driver for the TI chip under Windows
> 7-64. The CPU peaking that was present when using the 1394 OHCI TI driver
> is
> gone. It seems to be much more stable. No crashes after about 2 hours. I'll
> let you know more after it runs for a while.
>
> FYI, because of the current contest, the waterfall display on 160 CW is
> very
> impressive. Signals wall-to-wall.
>
> Thanks for the suggestion about the driver.
>
> 73,
> Tim K8XS
>
>
>
>
_______________________________________________
Flexedge mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge.  It is used for 
posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are 
using alpha and beta versions of the software.

Reply via email to