Maybe I am missing something here...

I am modifying the default skin and the background "Grid" is white and washed out a bit with the new background that I chose to use. So I simply go to "setup" then "appearance" then "display" and then click onto "Grid" to change the color. Try changing it to "Black" and hit "apply". Usually the apply button doesn't need to be pressed for it to change. Either way the color will not change on my end with a new "picDisplay.png" file.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Ken
K3YI


----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Clafton" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: [FlexEdge] Skin Designs?


It does indeed work, on Scope.

Here is the code from Console.cs

display.cs(1118): private static void DrawScopeGrid(ref Graphics g, int W, int H, bool bottom) display.cs(1126): g.DrawLine(new Pen(grid_color), 0, H+H/2, W, H+H/2); // draw horizontal line display.cs(1127): g.DrawLine(new Pen(grid_color), W/2, H, W/2, H+H); // draw vertical line display.cs(1131): g.DrawLine(new Pen(grid_color), 0, H/2, W, H/2); // draw horizontal line display.cs(1132): g.DrawLine(new Pen(grid_color), W/2, 0, W/2, H); // draw vertical line


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Richard Clafton
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 12:49 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FlexEdge] Skin Designs?

The grid is generated programmatically, not from an image file, if you use the zoom slider it changes size but does not dither. So
I would say that the Grid color selection not working is the problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Ken Danser
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 11:43 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FlexEdge] Skin Designs?

Hello,

I have been toying around with modifying the skins.

Does anyone know what file the "Grid" image in the Pan Adaptor is prorammed
as or where it is located?

I would like to change the color of the "Grid" lines in the back ground of
the Pan Adaptor.

I went to "Setup" and then to the "Appearance" tab, to change the color of
the "Grid" lines but it would not modify it.

I found the directory where the Console and the picDisplay files are but I
cannot locate the "Grid" image.

Any help would be great!

Thank you,
Ken
K3YI



_______________________________________________
Flexedge mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge. It is used for posting topics related to SDR software development
and experimentalist who are using alpha and beta versions of the software.



_______________________________________________
Flexedge mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge. It is used for posting topics related to SDR software development
and experimentalist who are using alpha and beta versions of the software.



_______________________________________________
Flexedge mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge. It is used for posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are using alpha and beta versions of the software.


_______________________________________________
Flexedge mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge.  It is used for 
posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are 
using alpha and beta versions of the software.

Reply via email to