I am playing with my new SDR1000, so far virtually everything works well,
Vcom is working and talking to Ham Radio deluxe perfectly.
But I normally use DXlab commander and all the programs that it "brings in"  when started, before
I start Mixw2.
Now I wish to use DXlab Commander with the SDR1000, howver it does not find the SDR1000,
all I get is a heading at the top of the commander screen saying "SDR1000 not running"
Can someone please give me details as to how to set up DXlab Commander.
(By the way Commander, and its programs, works perfectly with my FT1000MP)

Regards to all
Ross
ZL1WN