This is a trivial fix -- The offending code is lines 7841 and 2 in console.cs - AdjustDisplayDataForBandEdge

Corrected code is:
double alias_free_low_edge_hz = (1e6 * soft_rock_center_freq) - DttSP.SampleRate/2; double alias_free_high_edge_hz = (1e6 * soft_rock_center_freq) + DttSP.SampleRate/2;

I'm assuming Eric Waschman will pick up the change for the next release.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)

At 12:01 PM 11/12/2005, Bill Tracey wrote:
I noticed this as well -- will look into it.

Bill (kd5tfd)

At 10:43 AM 11/12/2005, Michael Blake wrote:
>Thanks for correcting the panadapter display range when a frequency
>correction has been applied for the SR40.  An interesting by-product is
>that you can now see signals at least 10 kHz. outside of the actual tuning
>range that seem like they may not be actual signals but artifacts of
>signals from within the allowed 48kHz. tuning range.  I will apply an
>external signal generator and try to quantify that issue.
>
>Youse guys do good work!   (that was a common compliment from my old
>telephone company boss)
>
>73 - Mike - K9JRI



Reply via email to