-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lee A Crocker
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 8:32 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Pentium M

Thanks for the response.  I haven't bought the
notebook yet so I can't test it.  The processor is a
Intel pentium 4 mobile 3.06ghz with hyperthreading.
Its number is 532.  I looked it up on the Intel site
but I couldn't see a timing spec.  I presume since it
has hyperthreading it must have a high precision
timer.  Also how much memory is enough for good
performance?  512mb? 1gb?

thanks  Lee