This has been an issue with the last few releases:

I use a footswitch connected to the X2 connector to control T/R switching on CW. (Semi break in has been disabled) It works fine - as long as I don't tap the key while in receive mode. (I use an external keyer with built-in sidetone, and I'll sometimes tap the paddle to match the other station's keying speed before transmitting) If I tap the key even once while in receive mode, the footswitch no longer controls T/R switching. If I cycle the "On/Standby" button, the footswitch works again - unless I tap the key while in receive.

Additional notes:
- Beta 1.4.5 p1 worked fine.
- Beta 1.4.5 p2 worked fine.
- Beta 1.4.5 p3 had a problem w/ not being able to disable Semi Break In
- The problem described above has existed from Beta 1.4.5 p4 through p7

73, Dale
WA8SRA