Running console in Demo/None mode to play back wav files. No SDR hardware connected right now.

Selected unsupported card since my usual MP3+ is not connected.

Audio Driver:  Selected Windows WDM-KS
Selected Realtek AC97 Audio (motherboard audio) for input, output, mixer
Apply, close, Turn on, play file, within a few seconds get Dr. Watson dialog. Closing the dialog results in instant reboot, no BSOD screen, no dumps. Repeatable.

Windows XP SP2
Shuttle FB-52G2 2.66GHz P4
RealTek AC97 motherboard audio
Audigy 2 ZS
Creative MP3+ USB Audio (when connected)

Probably an illegal selection combination, but it was there and I tried it :-)

I tried using the Audigy 2 ZS for the input/output/mixer (still have unsupported card selected) and notiifcation pops up with unsupported format and no problem there, I select something else.

FYI. Did a ham radio club demo this week, many interested, lots of good questions. This might be a bit expected since it was the Microsoft Ham Radio club meeting. Just a few programming types in there :-).

For the demo I ran the program in demo mode and with the SDR connected. Played back wav files. Ran on a Toshiba Potege M200 1.7G Pentium M, 7200RPM drive. Used the MP3+ and USB adapter. This combination seems solid and was easy to get running. Used ASIO 2.6 and Preview 5.

73,

Mike Lewis
K7MDL
Grid Locator CN87xt