E^2,

I'll give it a runthrough and see what should be on a "little" board to isolate
the big bad world from the delicate innards of the ULN 2003.

What I did for X2-7 was put a diode cross the relay coil in my Drake L-4 amp as
that coil puts out over 400 V on the back voltage.  The coil is driven by a 30
VDC supply and draws 50 MA when the transmit line is grounded.

What else do people have in amps?  Control line specs?

I know there are already several widgit boxes on the market for the amp control
interface.  We need to have the rest of the input/outputs protected and
incorporate the amp control in one plugin.

73, Larry  K2LT
drakerepair.com
800-687-9161