did you change jumpers SV1 and SV2 (which switch between differential
and single-ended clock input for the DDS chip)?  I'm not sure what
difference that might make; when I did my phase noise tests, the jumpers
didn't seem to make much difference.

One other possibility might be a ground loop problem.

73,
John
----