I should have mentioned when I originally posted this that care needs to
be taken to make sure that the Cubase software does NOT use the same
output channel as the PowerSDR software.  Not taking proper precautions
here could cause the full output voltage (~6V) to be put into the radio
which will likely cause damage to the SDR-1000 hardware.  Make doubly
sure PowerSDR audio is the only thing driving the radio directly.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems

FireBox