Eric and all,

I did the below, and installed the revised Pre 10. Won't run. Get a fatal error.

73,  Chas W1CG

At 05:51 PM 1/4/2006, Eric Wachsmann - FlexRadio wrote:
The best way to do this is to go through the Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs and remove Preview 10 there. That should allow you to reinstall the corrected P10. This was a quick fix and we will likely have a P11 out by the end of the week to clear up the mess.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Richardson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 4:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Pre 10 *WARNING* TX 11 KHz below RX

I deleted the original preview 10 and downloaded the new version. When I try to install it I get a screen that says another preview 10 is already installed. Where could it be installed at? I have searched the computer and I don't see anything on preview 10. There is nothing in the Add/Remove programs function of Control Panel either.
73,
Dale AA5XE

Eric Wachsmann - FlexRadio wrote:

John,

Thanks for the heads up on this (Also thanks to KM0T who saw the same
issue).  This was an ordering problem that was introduced with the fix
for the X2 issue.  I am posting a new version of Preview 10 that has the
problem corrected.  Please uninstall preview 10 and download the one on
the site now if you plan to transmit.  An updated source will also be
provided.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems