Tim,

Strangely enough, I had problems when I tried to duplicate my earlier
test.  When I tried to install Cubase LE on my system, it hang with the
message "skipping file" on some font stein___.ttf.  I was able to start
the program from the executable in the program menu, but this didn't
make me feel too comfortable with it.

Initially, I was unable to reproduce my earlier tests.  However, after I
rebooted, things seemed to straighten out.  I set the device in Cubase
to use the FireBox and set it to use Output 5/6 and Input Mic 2 and
things worked just as they had before.  I was able to use the Cubase EQ
to modify the audio going into Mic 1 (via patch cable) and the audio in
PowerSDR changed as seen on the panadapter.

I'm not sure what happened on the installation, but I'll let you know
what I find when/if I get it worked out.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems