Cowdery, Bob [UK] wrote:

> I don't know about others but I for one would really appreciate a
> statement on the direction of the Linux jsdr. In the beginning Linux
was
> the master source which was then ported to Windows...

Frank Brickle wrote:
The Linux and Windows versions have officially forked...

Thanks for the update Frank and very pleased to know the Linux jsdr is
still very much happening. I will hang-fire until you good chaps are
happy with the next release.

73
Bob
*** Confidentiality Notice *** Proprietary/Confidential
Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates
may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient
indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for
delivery of this message to such person), or you think for
any reason that this message may have been addressed to you
in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message
to anyone else.  In such case, you should destroy this
message and are asked to notify the sender by reply email.

Reply via email to