As a follow-up to this, we have received virus messages internally that
look like they came from flex-radio.com addresses.  These are forgeries
coming from someone else's machine that has our address in their address
book.  We strongly suggest that our customers use virus protection
(avast is a good free choice) and always be cautious when you have
received a binary attachment -- ESPECIALLY when it is from someone that
you would normally trust.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems