Jim,

In the near future, we will have an SVN server for the PowerSDR source.
This will allow public access to view each and every revision to all
source files (along with hopefully good notes about why the changes were
made).  I expect that this will help significantly with what you are
asking for.

On the other hand, the release notes are directed at our general
customer base and there was a conscious decision made to keep them
readable (to some degree) by non-developers.  For this reason, very
early on, we decided not to include which files changed per release
note.

I think SVN is the answer here.  We will have to revisit what our
release notes will look like after we have the SVN server as it will not
help with non-developer customers.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems

This has