I wanted to thank you for the AM SLIDER addition, it works perfectly.

The only other thing i see at the moment is if I slam a lot of audio in on AM,
it
hits the "rails " and flattops.  If you or bob could show me where the line of
code is that sets the alc start point for AM, i could tweak it and make a
suggestion for future rev change. Better yet, could it be made adjustable in
settings easily?

Also, has anyone asked for independent sideband transmit capability  for
possible use with digital on one side and voice on the other?

Bill Nagle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]