-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Wachsmann -
FlexRadio
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 11:02 AM
To: 'Craig Roberts'; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Sound card and related queries

Craig,

Great to hear that you're considering our radio.  The answer to your
question of whether your Mia Midi soundcard will work is: Probably, but
no guarantees.  Generally, we have a recommendation that you use either
the M-Audio Delta 44 or the PreSonus FireBox as shown on our
specifications page.  We also support several consumer cards such as the
Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, and several Creative Labs cards as well, though
they don't perform as well as the professional grade cards mentioned
above.

The real question is whether your card will work as well as our
recommended cards.  I don't have a Mia card, so I don't know for sure,
but without 4 in and 4 out, it is hard to compete with our recommended
cards performance/feature wise.

The nice thing is that you don't have to buy our radio to figure this
one out.  Download our software today and give it a shot.  You will need
to use the "Unsupported Card" selection on the Setup Form -> Audio Tab.
You may need to use ASIO4ALL (third party program) if your card does not
have native ASIO drivers.

Good luck and let us know if you get stuck.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems