-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jerry Harley
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 5:34 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Strange problem update and partial cure

I decided to reinstall the operating system and all the software.  This
resolved the Audigy 2ZS problem for the most part.  Now running SDR fast
with 15/25% cpu was slow and 80/90% SDR 1.4.5 P15 PA selected with mon
not selected no power out with mon hilighted, power but only 5 watts PA
not selected it doesn't matter if the mon is on or off there is QRP
power out?
I did a PA calibrate and the number were 8 to 10 lower  ie 160 was 48.6
now 38.5.  I went about half way through and quit.  This is not inline
with any previous calibration.

Remember
This all started with relays clicking in the SDR and low power out, then
SDR running very slow and really not working.  I remove the jumper cable
from the stack to the PA and tested it.
I don't know how to look at this further.  I'm still getting OS back to
current, service pak 2 is currently installing.    Jerry  wa2tti  2.4P,
768mb