-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Martin Hirsch
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 1:42 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Power SDR under Windows-XP 64bit

Hello to all,

on my new pc I want to run WindowsXP 64Bit with
Power-SDR,SDR-1000,Delta44 and USB-interface-cable. Has anyone ever
tried this out ? Is there a 64bit driver for the USB-cable available ? I
tried it with parallel-cable but this doesn't work here even when I
start the system with Windows2000 OS.
Martin DL5YEJ