-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of DAVID LEDUC
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 6:49 AM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Low output power

The output power on my flex radio is a bit low. I was getting aprox 65
watts
into a dummy load on 40 meters. The power supply that I am using is
capable
of 30 amps and all of the connections to the flex radio are good. I
calibrated the PA using a dummy load. I am now getting 80 watts out.  Is
this typical? The reason I ask is that the amplifier that I plan to use
requires 100 watts for full output.

Thanks for reading.

Dave N1IX