Tim,
I'm running/testing a AMD Athlon64 (3200+). The mobo uses the new nVidia
nForce 430 chipset.
This board replaced an ASUS A7V (XP3100+) running the VIA chipset
similar to yours. Both boards report the 3.58 mhz clock on perf.exe :-(
Can you or possibly others tell me how well your system handles cw
(transmit) at speeds in excess of 30 wpm? Curious to know if setting the
high resolution clock in the set-up panel has any effect one way or the
other.

Cheers-
Kirb,  VE6IV

Tim Ellison wrote-