Hi Eric:

I will also post this in the  requested features area in support.

If we do the following, we can have totally scaled power for those touchy
linears and also allow more output availability when using the sdr1000 as a
stand alone device:

1--In the SETUP/TRANSMIT menu add a "knob"(similar to the tune setting)
that will set the total power out from the sdr1000 from 0-150 watts

2--Modify the PWR "knob" on the main console so that it looks at the setting
in 1 above to determine its maximum range

Example:  setup set to 50 watts would give a PWR range of 0-50 watts.

Your comments?

Bill Nagle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]