-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of n5ba
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:32 PM
To: Flex
Subject: [Flexradio] CW Practice

I have been trying to tame the keyer in the SDR-1000.  I snuck up to 12
meters
this weekend, when 17 and 15 meters was dead.  Thought I could practice
there
and not disturb any one.

After a minute  "QRZ?"

I tried to QSO the guy, but it was an utter disaster.

The purpose of this short diatribe is - How can you do code practice
without
transmitting?  I'm sure it's not hard, but I can't find it.  I hope to
get my old
AEA Morsematic connected this weekend, and maybe then I'll be able to
again
send code even I can understand.

73
Brian