-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of KD5NWA
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2006 8:42 PM
To: FlexRadio
Subject: [Flexradio] Multiple Sound cards

Since the Flex software no longer supports multiple sounds cards, how
would one achieve similar results? I want to use the built in sound
card for my speaker out, and also possibly at the same time send the
sound output to other software.

Would I use VAC to redirect the speaker sound out to a different
sound card? I know that it will work to send sound to other software
but I'm not sure about sending it to a real sound card.

I want to know before I run out and buy the software. Right now I'm
in save every penny mode and don't want to spend the money unless it
will do what I want it to do.

If I waste $20 a million times I could have saved it instead and
retired.

Cecil Bayona
KD5NWA
www.qrpradio.com

Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force...Never
for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action. - George
Washington