-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kurt Vangsness
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2006 7:39 AM
To: FlexRadio
Subject: [Flexradio] Questions on SSB mic settings and operating manual

I'm going through the "Voice Transmission Operation" section of the
1.6.0 Operating Manual to get familiar with the latest changes and have
a couple of questions;

Step 5 on page 137 states that with TX Meter set to "Mic" adjust for
peaks at 100%. When I select "Mic", the readings are in dB not %. I'm
assuming that I should adjust for 0 dB peaks? The section also mentions
using the "MIC In Gain" control on the audio tab of the setup form to
adjust. In my case (Delta-44) this is greyed out (as is the Line In
control).

  73,
    Kurt KC9FOL