Happy Easter to you too.

Here is what you do.  Load TortoiseSVN

Create a top level folder for the SDR source code.  I created one called
"
SDR development"

Using Windows Explorer, right click on the newly created folder and
select "SVN CheckOut.  If it isn't there the TortoiseSVN is not loaded
correctly.

In the URL for Repository field enter:
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR

In the CheckOut Directory field, select the folder you created above
showing the entire path.

To make sure you have it correct, click on "Show Log" and you should see
information pertaining to the PowerSDR revision releases.

Under Revision, select "Head Revision" and then click on OK.

Now the source code tree will begin downloading.

Look for the <your folder path>\trunk\bin\source directory for the
executable

-Tim
---
Tim Ellison ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )